MyRealNZ is a New Zealand Education Promotion Agency-accredited agent (ENZ Recognized Agency) and is conducting immigration and visa services through an official partnership with an immigration law firm MyLaw
• Gain world class education – all NZ universities are in the top 3% in the world
• Receive a globally recognised qualification
• It’s safe! NZ is currently the world’s second most peaceful country. (Global Peace Index, 2020)
• Enjoy an unbeatable student lifestyle
• Explore a new way of learning with practical, hands-on learning
• Receive a warm welcome from locals. Kia Ora!
• The opportunity to learn in English and take part in NZ Language School
• Work up to 20 hours per week while you study
• Great package for PhDs
• Gain life skills for a successful future
• The chance to gain world class education and receive a globally recognised qualification from top ranked Universities.
• New Zealand is ranked as the second safest and most peaceful country in the world.
• Enjoy an exciting outdoor lifestyle with loads of fun activities like surfing, hiking, and golfing.
• The locals are warm, friendly, and welcoming to all migrants – you’ll make life-long friends in no time.
• NZ cities are easy to get around – there are loads of public transport options and travel opportunities.
• Great part-time jobs opportunities for international students who want to gain work experience. PhD students can work full-time!
• NZ Language school offers the opportunity to learn in English and thrive in a multi-culture environment.
• Learn all about the history of New Zealand and the country’s rich Maori culture.
• NZ education providers prioritise hands-on learning and critical thinking – you’ll gain applicable skills for everyday life.
• NZ is one of the most naturally beautiful countries in the world – there are endless opportunities to get out in nature on your study breaks.
The majority of NZ schools are state or state-integrated, which are funded by the Government. With over 2,500 schools throughout the country, there many excellent options to choose from, whether you’re looking for a primary school, a middle school, or a high school. At My Real NZ, we work with private schools where they offer quality education AND boarding.
There are many opportunities for students to learn English in New Zealand and gain a globally recognised qualification in a multi-culture environment. Our education consultants will help you find a NZ language school that fits your individual requirements.
New Zealand has over 700 PTEs that are designed to help foreign students gain pathways into specialist industries, such as Business, Technology, Food, Hospitality, Tourism, Commercial Aviation, Animation, and Game design. Students will learn the right skills for the job, gain hands-on experience, and get a job opportunity with their work visa.
New Zealand has a total of eight University institutions across the North Island and South Island. The University of Auckland is currently the largest and highest ranked University in New Zealand. In fact, most NZ Universities fall in the top 3% Universities in the world. International students that gain a degree in New Zealand are highly regarded by employers abroad.
There are different visas that allow international students to study in New Zealand. International students who want to study in New Zealand for more than three months will require a student visa. If you already have a temporary work visa or visitor visa, you may be eligible to study in NZ for a specified period of time.
Please keep in mind that Immigration NZ has currently suspended student visa applications due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Get in touch with us today and we can talk to you about your options. Be sure to check our blog and news posts for recent updates.